Friday, 21 August 2009

Introduction

In this web log I aim to post my reflections, essays and short stories. These entries shall have no particular theme and may focus on questions of literature, politics, travel or be pure works of fantasy and fiction. I am gladdened if you, a real reader, are reading this because then it means you may enjoy what will follow this message.

Also I must add to this a short addendum: Do not be insulted by anything which you are about to read. I regard the writing space as a space in which I may scream or utter strange things. Those things I may not even actually believe or agree with, but out of literary license or inclination I may embrace. If you are happy or sad, angry or pleased I have done my work; you are entertained or at least interested. One thing I should never court is ennui.

With that said, please enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment